Following two successful years, AOK Creative were lucky enough to manage Sweaty Betty Live for a third year running! We were challenged with creating a bigger and better event than ever before whilst working with Sweaty Betty to ensure sustainability wherever possible - this saw us eliminating plastic bottles on site and replacing them for hydro-stations.
VENUE: AOK Creative secured The Old Truman Brewery, a venue which we found worked incredibly well for the previous year's event and allowed space for dedicated workouts, talks, beauty, food, meditation and a Sweaty Betty store.
WHAT WE DID:
· Built the event from the ground up to ensure our client's vision came to life
· Managed production and logistical set-ups including: power, lighting and sound for 80 brand partners
· Pre-event and on-site management across all areas of the event
· Provided additional on-site staff support to all 80 brand partners
· Managed pre-event load-in, registration and load-out
· Provided full risk assessments aswell as health and safety documentation
RESULTS: The AOK Creative team received outstanding feedback from our client. The event itself was another success with 2019's Sweaty Betty Live receiving the largest number of attendees since its start in 2016.
Your planning, coordination, and support on the weekend itself were, as always, second to none!
We wanted to thank you for all your help and support throughout the year. Honestly, you are like part of team and we appreciate everything you do
You guys are truly great. You make my life so much easier!
Just wanted to send a personal message to say thank you so much for absolutely everything. You have been absolutely first class, we have been so well looked after.